IEC | School of Management (Merit Based Scholarship)
The IEC-SOM Merit-Based Scholarship Program is designed to identify and reward highly meritorious students.
The program offers:
- 3 full 100% tuition fee scholarships
- 05 partial 25% tuition fee scholarships
Many more partial tuition grants of 10-25% to other deserving candidates Selection of the candidates for the grant of scholarship will be based on a cumulative assessment of their Common Entrance Aptitude Test Score (CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.), 10th, 12th and graduation marks, IEC Attitude & Personality Test score, written and spoken English skills and a personal interview. So, what are you waiting for?
IECScholarships-Wings to Your MBA
IEC's Scholarship Program offers Unique Scholarships to help MBA aspirants who have demonstrated their aptitude for a career in business management to pursue and realize their dreams.
The IEC Merit-Based Scholarship Program
IEC Scholarship Program is designed to choose highly meritorious students and includes:
- 3 full 100% tuition scholarships in 1 st Year
- 05 partial 25% tuition scholarships in 1 st Year
- Many more partial tuition grants of 10-25% to other deserving candidates, or those belonging to special categories.
Merit-Based Scholarship Program Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Scholarships are awarded to deserving students decided on the basis of
- Past Academic Performance (Graduation, Xth and 12th Standard)
- Score in Competitive Examinations
- Relevant Work Experience
|Scholarship Based On Academics Qualification|
|Based on 10th ,12th + Grad. Percentage|
|80% And Above||INR 50,000|
|Scholarship Based On Competative Exam Score|
|MAT Score||CMAT Score|
|750 And Above||INR 50,000||80% Tile And Above||INR 50,000|
|700-749||INR 30,000||70% Tile And Above||INR 30,000|
|600-699||INR 20,000||60% Tile And Above||INR 20,000|
|96% Tile And Above||INR 50,000|
|86% Tile And Above||INR 30,000|
|80% Tile And Above||INR 20,000|
|Scholarship Based On Work Experiences|
|24 Month And Above||INR 50,000||Joining And Relieving Letter From Employee|
|12 Month and 23 Month||INR 30,000|
|Scholarship Based On Special Category Status|
|Student Belonging To EWS Category||INR 50,000||Relevant Document Proof To Be Submitted|
|Scholarship Based On Special Category Status||INR 50,000|
Conditions for Grant of Scholarship
To ensure that you continue to achieve what you have done in your past academic pursuits and achieve new goals, there are certain conditions laid for the grant of scholarship
- The student has to maintain a minimum GPA of 8.0 (out of 10.0) for every term at IEC.
- The student should remain in good standing and comply with the accepted code of conduct of the Institute.
- The Student has to maintain 90 % attendance in every course.