- • An Industrial Visit to NPCL, Greater Noida was organized for the students of Electrical
Engineering department on 20th &21st Feb, 2015. Around 42 students visited the plant and
learnt a lot about Transformer and its construction, CT, PT, Relays, Insulator, SCADA, Load
Distribution, Panels, and related queries of the Sub-station. Students were accompanied by
- • MBA department organized one day Industrial visit for Management students at NSIC ,New
Delhi dated on 05 October-2015 to develop their entrepreneurial skills, 50 students participated in
this events along with four faculty coordinators.
- • An Industrial Visit to Hotel Radisson was conducted for newly joined students of Hotel
Management in two batches on 5th Oct. & 6th Oct., 2015.
- • Pharmacy department organized Industrial tour to the following companies located in Baddi,
Himachal Pradesh :
1. Visit to Innova Cap Tab Pvt. Ltd.(Dry Power Parentearal Manufacturing Facility on 2nd
2. Visit to Morepan Laboratories Limite (Liquid Orals Manufacturing Plant) on 3rd Nov.’15.
- • A one-day educational tour of students of B.Tech. Final year ECE, IEC College of Engineering
and Technology, Greater Noida was organized to EmbLogic India Pvt Ltd, Noida at Sector 2 on
Thursday, 5 Nov’15. EmbLogic is a technology design, integration, devices realization and
professional training company, providing out of the box solutions and end to end embedded
solutions for product development, deployment and customized training solutions.
The students learnt about the various new technologies and types of projects. They also gained
information regarding the demand of various recruitment companies.
Prof. Manoj Garg, Academic Coordinator of ECE Department said that the main aim of
organizing this educational tour was to learn and become familiar with new technology and
projects as per the current market scenario. The visit would assist students to develop wider
perspective and also help in their performance in Final year projects. Assistant Professor Mr
Abhishek Singh and Technical Assistant Mr Mukesh Bharti accompanied the students for
An industrial visit to M/s. C&S Electric Ltd. for 3rd year Electrical Engineering students was arranged on 5th Feb. 2016. The faculty co-ordinators from Electrical department, Prof. Dinesh Dayal, Prof. Shubham Goel and Prof. Shamsher Ansari accompanied the students. On arrival, C&S Electric officials, Mr. Karmarker and Mr. Shailesh Srivastava with his team gave a warm welcome and chalked out the guidelines for the visit of the factory.
M/S C&S Electric Ltd. is involved in assembling and testing the following products:
- Switchgear for primary distribution
- 12 KV & 24 KV Air insulated switchgear with drawout vacuum circuit breaker.
- 12 KV & 24 KV vacuum circuit breaker.
- 36 KV Air insulated switchgear with drawout vacuum circuit breaker.
- 36 KV vacuum circuit breaker.
- Switchgear for secondary distribution
- SF6 insulated Indoor Ring Main Unit
- SF6 insulated outdoor Ring Main Unit
- Indoor Ring Main Unit CSG-I
- Outdoor Ring Main Unit CSG O
The students got to learn a lot from the visit. Mr. S D Shukla, Operational Head addressed the students and took their feedback.