- • An Industrial Visit to NPCL, Greater Noida was organized for the students of Electrical
Engineering department on 20th &21st Feb, 2015. Around 42 students visited the plant and
learnt a lot about Transformer and its construction, CT, PT, Relays, Insulator, SCADA, Load
Distribution, Panels, and related queries of the Sub-station. Students were accompanied by
- • MBA department organized one day Industrial visit for Management students at NSIC ,New
Delhi dated on 05 October-2015 to develop their entrepreneurial skills, 50 students participated in
this events along with four faculty coordinators.
- • An Industrial Visit to Hotel Radisson was conducted for newly joined students of Hotel
Management in two batches on 5th Oct. & 6th Oct., 2015.
- • Pharmacy department organized Industrial tour to the following companies located in Baddi,
Himachal Pradesh :
1. Visit to Innova Cap Tab Pvt. Ltd.(Dry Power Parentearal Manufacturing Facility on 2nd
2. Visit to Morepan Laboratories Limite (Liquid Orals Manufacturing Plant) on 3rd Nov.’15.
- • A one-day educational tour of students of B.Tech. Final year ECE, IEC College of Engineering
and Technology, Greater Noida was organized to EmbLogic India Pvt Ltd, Noida at Sector 2 on
Thursday, 5 Nov’15. EmbLogic is a technology design, integration, devices realization and
professional training company, providing out of the box solutions and end to end embedded
solutions for product development, deployment and customized training solutions.
The students learnt about the various new technologies and types of projects. They also gained
information regarding the demand of various recruitment companies.
Prof. Manoj Garg, Academic Coordinator of ECE Department said that the main aim of
organizing this educational tour was to learn and become familiar with new technology and
projects as per the current market scenario. The visit would assist students to develop wider
perspective and also help in their performance in Final year projects. Assistant Professor Mr
Abhishek Singh and Technical Assistant Mr Mukesh Bharti accompanied the students for
An industrial visit to M/s. C&S Electric Ltd. for 3rd year Electrical Engineering students was arranged on 5th Feb. 2016. The faculty co-ordinators from Electrical department, Prof. Dinesh Dayal, Prof. Shubham Goel and Prof. Shamsher Ansari accompanied the students. On arrival, C&S Electric officials, Mr. Karmarker and Mr. Shailesh Srivastava with his team gave a warm welcome and chalked out the guidelines for the visit of the factory.
M/S C&S Electric Ltd. is involved in assembling and testing the following products:
- Switchgear for primary distribution
- 12 KV & 24 KV Air insulated switchgear with drawout vacuum circuit breaker.
- 12 KV & 24 KV vacuum circuit breaker.
- 36 KV Air insulated switchgear with drawout vacuum circuit breaker.
- 36 KV vacuum circuit breaker.
- Switchgear for secondary distribution
- SF6 insulated Indoor Ring Main Unit
- SF6 insulated outdoor Ring Main Unit
- Indoor Ring Main Unit CSG-I
- Outdoor Ring Main Unit CSG O
The students got to learn a lot from the visit. Mr. S D Shukla, Operational Head addressed the students and took their feedback.
An Industrial Visit of Simbhaoli Sugars on March 24,2017 for ME Students.
An industrial visit for FNS Students in TEVA API (An Israel based MNC, R&D Pharmaceutical Company). Company is very high-tech plant for the production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and allowed us for the Industrial Visit to 10 students with one faculty (Mr. Sheo Datta Maurya).
An industrial visit of Huawei Telecommunication India Ltd. We met Mr. Kumar Shanu in the company. He was coordinated with us and told us about the company and company’s future planning.
The Students learnt the following in live mode:
1. Cloud Computing Servers: How do they work? and what is the cost and size? They also learnt about network communication like how MSC servers (Mobile Switching Center) work? MSC is the centerpiece of a network switching subsystem (NSS). MSC is mostly associated with communications switching functions, such as call set-up, release, and routing.
2. BSC (Base Station Controller) and BTS: A base station controller (BSC) is a critical mobile network component that controls one or more base transceiver stations (BTS), also known as base stations or cell sites. Key BSC functions include radio network management (such as radio frequency control), BTS handover management and call setup.
3. Optical Fiber Cable (OFC): A technology that uses glass (or plastic) threads (fibers) to transmit data. A fiber optic cable consists of a bundle of glass threads, each of which is capable of transmitting messages modulated onto light waves.
An industrial visit to company AUTOMATION ENGINEERS A.B. PVT. LTD. Noida was organised on Wednesday ,30/08/2017 for theThird Year students of Electronics and Communication department.