IEC’s dual-degree Integrated MBA (BBA + MBA ) Program focuses on what managers need to know to lead product and service-driven companies to success through technology. This program provides a solid foundation in management and innovation, a core analytical background and an intimate knowledge of product and service development. Students develop a firm grounding in business leadership through IEC’s renowned Management Department.
IEC believes in a culture that fosters innovation. Our curriculum
emphasizes both process- and possibility-based thinking. Process-
based thinking is rigorous, logical and factual. Possibility-based thinking
is empathetic, intuitive and experimental. The integration of both ways
of thinking enables students to develop innovative solutions and create
new and meaningful customer experiences from system design through
The power of our integrated approach develops a broader skillset in students. We teach how to discover new opportunities, and then deliver strategies to execute. The classroom experience is enlivened by an emphasis on interaction and collaboration and enriched by the diversity in culture, education, life experiences and expectations of both students and faculty. This program will renew student confidence and make them more knowledgeable about business and better prepared to take a leadership role.
Salient Features of Dual Degree Course in Management Programs / Courses:
THE INTEGRATED MBA PROGRAM : TWO DEGREES, INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
Five Years Dual Degree Course in Management leading to,
Bachelors degree in Business Administration (BBA)
Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA)
1. The duration of courses would be for a total period of 5 years, spread over ten semesters.
2. These program / course would be of 05 years duration and would be conducted in the general/first shift working.
3. The course will provide an Undergraduate degree in 3 or 4 years,(BBA) followed by a Masters degree in five years (MBA) as below :
a. Award of a bachelor’s degree (BBA) at the end of three years, if one wishes to discontinue the studies OR award of a Bachelor’s degree in Administration(BBA) at the end of four years
b. award of Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) at the end of five years.
4. A flexible and integrated program of study which allows students to
be specialized in operations & design in the Integrated MBA program
or any business they choose.
5. Opportunities to apply classroom lessons to real-world organizations.
6. A shared experience with peers in the IEC’s full-time Integrated MBA program in the classroom and through student-led conferences, extracurricular clubs, and other leadership opportunities
7. Outstanding career opportunities in numerous functions within a variety of industries including consulting, Investment banking and Financial services, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Biotechnology, and Consumer packaged goods.
10+2 with minimum 50% marks.